Eligibility. You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age to register as a member of Unitymix.com or use the Website. Membership in the Service is void where prohibited. By using the Website, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
The term 'website' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
To contact Unitymix.com by email click here
Terms & Conditions / Guide for Posting a Complaint
You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
- The complaint should be genuine. If found false, the complaint would be removed immediately and, if required under law, we would be compelled to share details of the complainant to appropriate authorities.
- It is better to attached with at least one supporting document or references of complaints lodged with the opposite party
- The complaint should not contain abusive, vulgar and defamatory contents.
- Complaints with incomplete and wrong contact details would not be processed and published.
- You are not required to share your private details like user id, password and other secured or privileged details with us. We are not responsible in any manner whatsoever for any such details provided by inadvertently or otherwise.
- Complaints that are not directly addressed to us in the proper format will not be published and processed.
- Do not write complaints in running UPPER CASE. Complaints should be in narrative format and not a copy of the message written by you to other parties.
- Please provide a valid email. Do not provide email ids to which messages could not be sent. This is important because the site would require to write to you with regard to complaints posted by you.
- Provide your contact number/s with the complaint. Without contact number/s we will not be in a position to process your complaint.
- Include as much details as possible. Include minute details like when and whom did you speak to, reference/complaint number if any, details of products like serial number, when and from where purchased.
- For complaints regarding bank related service, include details like account number, branch against which your complaint lies, relevant dates and document references. Do not include sensitive information like userids, passwords and security pin or CVV of credit cards.
Modifications to Service. Unitymix.com reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that Unitymix.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
1. Terms & Conditions
- Your usage of any information from Unitymix.com is for your sole, personal use. You may not authorize others to use your user identification and email you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
- Unitymix.com is a free site for all visitors, including consumers and businesses. Unitymix.com does not censor posted consumer messages (except grammar, spelling and abusing or adult contents), or business replies, or investigate them for accuracy.
- Posted messages may be indexed by Internet search engines.
- You may or may not receive e-mail messages from others (other consumers, businesses, etc.) due to posting your message on Unitymix.com.
- As a user of Unitymix.com, you acknowledge that Unitymix.com does not pre-screen or edit posted messages. You alone are responsible for the content of your messages, and the consequences of any such messages.
- When messages have been posted to Unitymix.com they are made available for public view, and made available for indexing and reproduction by third-party search engines and directories. Unitymix.com has no control over the content taken from Unitymix.com by third-party sites.
- Unitymix.com is not responsible for the validity of the consumer message complaints posted to the Unitymix.com site.
- Unitymix.com is not responsible, in any way, for providing, or helping to provide, businesses¢ responses to the consumer complaints that are posted on the Unitymix.com site, and /or forwarded to businesses.
- Unitymix.com does not knowingly allow incorrect or factually incorrect information to remain posted. If Unitymix.com is instructed to remove and delete a posted message by a court, then the message will be removed and deleted.
- Many complaints posted to Unitymix.com are an historical ¢snapshot¢ of an ongoing situation, as seen through the eyes and perception of an individual consumer, often with incomplete or inaccurate information at their disposal.
- Unitymix.com always assumes that the consumer has a helpful intention in writing their message, in serving themselves, in serving other customers, in helping the subject business offer a better product or service.
- A complaint message is assumed by Unitymix.com to be a description of a situation experienced by a consumer. A complaint is only a personal opinion by a consumer, a perception of a consumer. That personal perception and/or opinion based on their own personal experience can be powerful, or meaningless, in the opinion of Unitymix.com, depending upon the context and content of what is written. And how that information is understood by whoever read it. Which certainly differ from individual to individual, depending on whom they are, their own individual knowledge, biases, views etc.
- No conclusions are drawn by Unitymix.com, as to content validity. Unitymix.com does not edit or censor posted messages or investigate them for accuracy.
- Submitted complaint should explain an individual, immediate experience. If a person experienced somewhat individually, that person owns that information about their awareness of, and views about, that individual experience, and is free to talk about their views about that incident, as a human being, citizen, and legal entity, unless earlier, already contractually bound otherwise.
- It is the liability of a complaint writer to make sure they are not contractually bound or else. It is the liability of this complaint writer to decide on their own if they are not permitted to talk about the subject of their complaint, if this is the case, prior to submitting a complaint to Unitymix.com.
- If this Unitymix.com site user is contractually bound not to discuss a subject, that message author takes it upon their own risk if they post a message to Unitymix.com about that subject, because that message will be posted on Unitymix.com for public view.
- The messages posted to Unitymix.com are only the opinions of consumers and businesses and other site users. The complaints do not represent the opinions of Unitymix.com.
Unitymix.com is only a platform for consumers to post complaints; Unitymix.com does not lookup or provide e-mail addresses for the subject businesses.
- Unitymix.com is not responsible for helping consumers resolve their complaints. Complaints are only a tool that consumers can use to try to help them.
- By submitting a complaint, you grant the owner of this site, Unitymix.com, the irrevocable, transferable, worldwide right to use, reproduce, and display any such information for any purpose commercial or otherwise without compensation to any party.
2. Member Conduct
As a condition of your use of the Service, you warrant to Unitymix.com that you will not use the Service for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. The Service is provided to individual only and for own use only.
You agree to use the Service only to post (submit) and reply (receive) individual messages. Any not permitted commercial use of the Service, or the resale of its services, is definitely prohibited. You be in agreement to abide by all applicable local, state, national and international laws and regulations and are solely liable for all acts or error that happen beneath your name or email, including the content of your messages through the Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to:
- Use the Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid proposal, chain letters, scrap e-mail, spamming or any duplicative or unwanted messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Offend abuse, harass, follow, pressure or otherwise breach the lawful rights (such as rights of privacy and advertising) of others.
- Publish, distribute or circulate any unsuitable, irreligious, offensive, infringing, obscene, bigoted, impolite or unlawful matter or information.
- Promote or offer to sell or buy any products or services for any non-personal reason.
- Crop or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- Create a fake identity for the reason of misleading others as to the identity of the sender or the source of a message.
- Use, download or else copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a individual or entity that is not a Service member, any directory of the Service members or other consumer or usage information or any part thereof other than in the background of your use of the Service as allowed.
- Broadcast or upload any material that enclose viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, or any other dangerous or lethal programs.
- Broadcast or upload any material that enclose software or other material protected by academic property laws, rights of privacy or publicity or any other appropriate law except you own or manage the rights thereto or have received all essential permission.
- Interfere with or interrupt networks linked to the Service or breach the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
- Attempt to increase illegal access to the Service, other accounts, computer systems or networks associated to the Service, through password removal or any supplementary way.
- Impede with another member¢s use and pleasure of the Service or another person or entity¢s use and delight of related services.
- Unitymix.com has no responsibility to observe the Service or any user¢s use thereof or keep the content of any user session. However, Unitymix.com reserves the right at all times to check, examination, keep and/or unveil any information as essential to convince any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
4. Online Content
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through Unitymix.com are those of their respective authors and not of Unitymix.com, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for the accuracy of such content. Unitymix.com does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on Unitymix.com and neither adopts nor endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made. Under no circumstances will Unitymix.com be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone¢s dependence on information or other content posted on Unitymix.com.
5. Removal of Information
By posting information on Unitymix.com, you understand and agree that the material will be removed only at your request. You shall remain solely responsible for the content of your postings on Unitymix.com. While we do not and cannot analysis every message posted by users of the Service, and are not liable for any content of these post, we reserve the right, but are not compelled, to remove or take out vulgarity, obscenities, and intimidation of physical violence or harm to goods, and confidential financial information such as social security numbers and credit card information.
6. No Spam, Damages
Unitymix.com will immediately terminate and ban any account, which it believes, in its sole discretion, is transmitting or is otherwise connected with any Spam or other unsolicited bulk e-mail.
You can deactivate your unitymix account by logging into the Service and completing the form available here: http://www.unitymix.com/settings/deleteuser/
7. Limitation of Liability
In no event will Unitymix.com be liable: (i) to you for any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages arising out of the use of or inability to use Unitymix.com, even if Unitymix.com or its agents or representatives know or have been advised of the possibility of such damages or: (ii) to any person other than you. In addition, Unitymix.com disclaims all liability, regardless of the form of action, for the acts or omissions of other members or users (including, but not limited to, unauthorized users, or ¢hackers¢ of Unitymix.com.
8. IP Ban and Account Termination
Unitymix.com may terminate and ban your access to any part or all of the Service and any related service(s) at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately, for any reason whatsoever.
9. Copyright Policy
Unitymix has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringement with respect to the Network in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The address of Unitymix's Designated Agent for copyright takedown notices (“Designated Agent”) is listed below.
Reporting Copyright Infringements
If You believe that content residing or accessible on the Network infringes a copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent at the address below (all received notices will be posted in full to Lumen):
- Identification of the work or material being infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, including its location, with sufficient detail so that Unitymix is capable of finding and verifying its existence.
- Contact information about the notifying party (the Notifying Party), including name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement that the Notifying Party has a good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided in the notice is accurate and that the Notifying Party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner.
- The Notifying Party's physical or electronic signature.
After the Designated Agent receives notification of an alleged infringement that meets all of the requirements above, Unitymix shall:
- Disable access to or remove material that it has a reasonable, good faith belief is copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any subscriber to the Network.
- Unitymix will then immediately notify the subscriber responsible for the allegedly infringing material (the Offending Subscriber) that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
- Unitymix reserves the right, at its discretion, to immediately terminate the account of any subscriber who is the subject of repeated takedown notices.
Filing Copyright Counterclaims
A subscriber who believes they are the wrongful subject of a copyright takedown notice may file a counter notification with Unitymix by providing the
following items in writing to the Designated Agent at the address below (all received notices will be posted in full to Lumen):
- The specific URLs of material that Unitymix has removed or to which Unitymix has disabled access.
- User’s name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that User consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or New York County, New York if your address is outside of the United States), and that User will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
- The following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled."
- User’s signature.
Upon receipt of a counterclaim, Unitymix will forward it to the party who submitted the original copyright infringement claim. The original complainant will then have 10 days to notify us that he or she has filed legal action relating to the allegedly infringing material. If Unitymix does not receive any such notification within 10 days, we may restore the material to the Network.
Attn: Copyright Agent
No Business address yet
Copyright Infringement Notification Form
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.